Scholastic Virtual Book Fair March 5 – March 14.
The fun and excitement of a Scholastic Book Fair is coming to our school!
To adapt to our changing needs, Scholastic has developed a Virtual Book Fair to provide an opportunity for our students and families to experience the joy of reading together. So save the date! Our Scholastic Virtual Book Fair will take place March 5 – March 14. The Virtual Book Fair is a fantastic way to continue to give our students access to the books they want to read. We are excited that you will be able to shop together, selecting the books that inspire your readers, from the comfort of home.
- All purchases benefit our school and earn Rewards that can be redeemed for books and Education Resources for our school’s classrooms and library.
- Orders are delivered right to your home! Safe and Easy.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $40!
FAMILY NIGHT is Wednesday March 10 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM (local time) – FREE shipping on all orders placed during this time. We want every child to be able to participate in this event
Before our Fair begins, click the link to:
Virtual Book Fair Will Be Opening Soon! Save it to your browser
WATCH videos of popular new titles
PREVIEW our Featured Books
Our school’s Virtual Book Fair link is https://virtualbookfairs.schol...
Book Request through E-library
1. Go to the CBE e-Library https://ims.cbe.ab.ca/uhtbin/cgisirsi/?ps=nOyKkBNz6M/AAAERS/X/60/1182/X
2. On the top right corner Log in into to your account. Students will use their CBE number as username and the password they use on IRIS.
3. Students must create a permanent list the first time they are using e-Library book request
3.1 From the e-Library home page, click Permanent List tab
3.1.2 Add a title to the list, click Add list
3.2 If the Permanent list has been created, click on the Permanent List tab to clear it out
3.2.1 Select the book(s) you do not need, then click Remove checked titles, or click Remove all titles to clear all content
4. Click Search/ Home tap to look up for book titles (you can search by word, phase, author, title)
4.1 Select items by checking on My List (make sure to choose only available books)
5. Click on Permanent List tab; email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Books will be delivered to classrooms and remain in the school. Each student can request two library books which they may keep out for two weeks.
TEMPORARY COVID PROCEDURES
Library books will be delivered to classrooms and remain in the school. Each student will receive two library books which they may keep out for two weeks.
Our Borrowing Rules
Students have access to a Macbook laptop cart, a variety of fiction/non-fiction books, flexible learning space that can be rearranged to suit a variety of learning activities. Students can borrow 2 books for up to 2 weeks.