It is important that you call the lunchtime program attendance line if your child is absent.
The Lunch Supervision program requires registration and is available to all students in Grades 1-5. There is a fee to participate, and a waiver process is in place for families who cannot afford to pay fees. Please see contact the office regarding payment.
Lunchtime Hours & Supervision
- Grades 1,2&3 Lunch 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
- Grades 4&5 Lunch 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM
Students will eat in their classrooms. Classes in the early recess will play first and eat lunch after, and Classes in the later group eat lunch first and play after.
- Students may not leave the school grounds during the lunch hour unless a parent/guardian signs them out.
- Children should come to school with their lunch; keeping fool deliveries to a minimum.
- Please send healthy lunches in recyclable containers.
- Do not send pop or power drinks to school for students to drink.
- We do NOT have microwaves or hot water for soups.
Additionally, we have children at our school who are allergic to nuts and related nut products, we strive to be a Nut-Free School. Parents must indicate any special health concerns on the school registration for their child and are encouraged to ensure classroom teachers are also aware of health issues. For more information about this and other health concerns visit our Illness & Medical page.
Fun Lunches (suspended at this time).
Our fun lunches gives our students an opportunity to eat lunch, socialize with their friends at school and take part in special activities.
This year’s fun lunches will be provided through Healthy Hunger. To register, go to www.HealthyHunger.ca and click “Register Student”. After your account is created, you will be able to view all up-coming Fun Lunches, place orders, and pay for your orders online using Visa, MasterCard, or Interac Debit.
- Receive an email reminder if you have not ordered for an upcoming lunch
- Receive automatic email notification when you school posts a new Fun Lunch.
- Order for multiple children attending the same or different schools.
- Flexibility and control to place orders for 1 lunch, 2 lunches, or the entire year.
- Cancel orders at any time before the 5-day cut-off.
- Quickly review your orders at any time.
- Free and unlimited tech support from Healthy Hunger.
Creating an Account and Ordering