Kindergarten to Grade 4
- Registration for the 2020-21 school year begins January 20, 2020 and is ongoing. Registrations for both Evergreen School and the new Dr. Freda Miller School will be accepted in the office at Evergreen School.
- Attendance at Evergreen and Dr. Freda Miller schools are not currently based on a lottery system, therefore, if you reside within the designated area there is a space available for your student. Visit the CBE’s Find a School tool to see schools and program offerings.
- Please note that in regards to AM or PM kindergarten placements, we do our utmost to accommodate the requests and preferences of our community. All registrations received prior to Spring Break will be given equal consideration. It is our hope to reassure parents that registrations are not prioritized on a first come first serve basis, and to remove any pressure you may feel to come into the school on the first day of registrations. Our office hours can be found on our contact page, and we encourage you to come into the office at your convenience.
Things to know:
1. Steps to Registering (forms and documents required).
2. Fees & Waivers
3. Gr 1-4 Noon Supervision
4. Busing & Transportation Registration for the 2020-21 school year typically occurs in May or June with the updated bus maps and schedules not available until August. Please note that mid-day transportation for the kindergarten program is only offed for PM classes.