Formal days are Mondays (first day of the week), Assembly days, and whenever students are representing the school outside the building, if the occasion is appropriate for formal clothes. Shirts and blouses are to be tucked in on formal
- The TLC crest on uniforms and throughout the program represents Alberta, learning (book), perseverance (lotus flower), and courage (eagle = “soaring above challenges”).
- Our school uniform colours are navy (TLC cardigan, vest, socks, tights) and grey.
- All TLC logo uniform pieces must be purchased through McCarthy Uniforms – 5911 3 St SE, Calgary. www.mccarthyuniforms.ca
*The name of the student is to be marked on all clothing pieces so that in the event that a piece is found it may be returned to the correct student.
Please note for both Boys & Girls: Sweatpants, yoga pants and flip flops are never appropriate for formal or informal days. Items that detract from the uniform are not appropriate.
Formal - purchased at McCarthy
- Plain White Long or Short Sleeve Collared Shirt (tucked into kilt or pants)
- TLC Crested Cardigan
- TLC Plaid Kilt or Navy Twill Pants with TLC plaid tie All Black shoes with blue or black socks or blue tights.
Informal - purchased at McCarthy
- Plain White Long or Short Sleeve Collared Shirt or TLC Crested Shirt (available in white or blue)
- TLC Crested Cardigan or TLC Crested Vest
- TLC Plaid Kilt or Navy Twill Pants or Navy Walking Shorts in summer
- All black shoes with blue or black socks