Fairview Learning Commons
Hours of Operation
- Open - second half of lunch
- Closed before and after school
- During class time - teacher permission is required
- Morning access must be under direct teacher supervision
- Afternoon access – please call Library Assistant prior to sending students without a teacher supervisor.
- Must present their student I.D. card to sign out a book
- May not sign books out for others
- Only 3 books can be signed out at a time
- Books need to be renewed or returned every two weeks. Students do not need their ID card to renew books.
- If books are damaged or lost, replacement at cost is required. Until payment is received, the student may not check out any new books.
If receiving an automated phone message or email from Fairview, a child in your household has one or more overdue books and needs to be returned promptly. If not dealt with before year-end cost replacement will be charged. When leaving for an extended amount of time, students must return library books prior to their leave.