Fairview Learning Commons
Hours of Operation
- Open - second half of lunch
- Closed before and after school
- Computer access must be under direct teacher supervision
- Morning access must be under direct teacher supervision
- Afternoon access – please call Library Assistant prior to sending students without a teacher supervisor.
- Must present their student I.D. card to sign out a book
- May not sign books out for others
- Only 3 books can be signed out at a time
- Books need to be renewed or returned every two weeks. Students do not need their ID card to renew books.
- If books are damaged or lost, replacement at cost is required. Until payment is received, the student may not check out any new books.
Parents have a joint responsibility with the student to ensure overdue books are returned promptly. If not dealt with before year-end, cost replacement will be charged. When leaving for an extended amount of time, students must return library books prior to their leave.