Our Learning Commons
Is the hub for our school learning community. It is for available to all students and is for research, reading and quiet study. The school library has been developed to meet the needs of students, staff, and the curriculum. Library collections include fiction books, reference and non-fiction books, magazines, and educational videos. Student photo ID cards double as library cards and should be presented when signing out materials. This makes electronic sign-out quick and helps eliminate delays.
- Students can borrow up to three items at a time. Fiction and non-fiction books have a two-week loan period.
- Magazines and reference books may be borrowed overnight.
- All borrowed items may be renewed when students bring them into the library.
- Certain non-circulating reference books are clearly marked as In-Library Use Only and may not be signed out.
- All lost or damaged materials must be paid for (full replacement cost). If a student has paid for a lost book and the book is found and returned within six months of the payment date, a refund will be issued.
Learning Commons Blog
Please see the attached Learning Commons blog to keep up with what is happening in our LC!