Studying Fine Arts helps develop the interests and talents that shape who we are as individuals. In addition, participation in the arts can develop employability skills such as improvisation, commitment, organization and problem solving. Enhance your experience in high school by adding some Fine Arts courses and accessing our beautiful Fine Arts spaces.
Fine and Performing Arts Includes
- Visual Arts: Art, Ceramics, Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Professional Development in the Arts (PDA)
- Dance: Dance, Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Jazz Dance, Dance Composition, PDA
- Drama: Drama, Advance Acting & Touring Theatre, Directing, Film Studies, Musical Theatre, Technical Theatre, PDA
- Music: Instrumental Music, Band, Chamber, Instrumental Jazz, PDA
- Choral Music: Choral Music, Chamber Ensemble, Choir, Vocal Jazz, PDA
- General Music: General Music