24 hour Attendance Line: 403-777-8320 ext. 1.
If your child will not be in school for whatever reason, please remember to call the attendance line or email us before 9:00 am. Both of these options are available 24 hours a day.
Please leave the following information:
- name of student(s). Spell the last name clearly
- reason for absence or lateness
- length of absence if known
We believe punctuality is an important component of building character We want to optimize learning time by using every minute of the day. Students that arrive even a few minutes late are disruptive to learning for all. We ask parents to ensure that students arrive on time.
The guidelines below are a designed to prevent situations, which can cause significant anxiety to children, parents and school staff.
- If parents are going to be late in picking up children, please call the school with a time of arrival. After 3:55 PM students who haven't been picked up are brought to the Main Office.
- Never take other parents' children home unless an arrangement has been made by parents speaking personally with each other.
- Students may not attend evening events at the school without their parents. Please do not bring other people's children to events. Our most serious issues have arisen when students have been alone at evening events.
- Discipline of students at our school is the responsibility of school employees including lunchroom supervisors, teachers and administrators. If a parent has a concern about the behavior of another child, please inform a teacher or administrator right away.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a teacher or administrator.