- Attend school regularly and arrive in classes punctually.
- Account for absences and tardiness as required by the school.
- Be clean and tidy both in personal care and dress.
- Be diligent in preparing for and engaging in studies.
- Be kind and courteous to classmates, school staff and adults in the school.
- Conform to the regulations related to Policy 6001 on school discipline.
- Conform to school expectations regarding their behavior at school or school activities; and on vehicles utilized for the transportation of students to and from school and school activities.
- Be respectful of the property of the Board, of the community and of persons.
- Replace or pay for any school property that they have destroyed, broken, or damaged by intent or negligence.
School principals are authorized to enforce this regulation.