Our Parent Society is known as the School Society
The Escuela Glenmeadows School Society will:
- Undertake four to six planned fundraisers throughout the year;
- Use meaningful criteria to decide where funding can maximize impact for students and support school goals; and
- Offer parent engagement and learning opportunities to build community.
Primary consideration for use of funds will be given to initiatives that:
- Demonstrate a direct correlation to achieving school goals.
- Directly impact student learning.
- Benefit the greatest number of students possible.
- Broaden student’s learning and school experience.
- Engage parents in the students’ education.
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Chair: Gacynth Adam
Vice Chair: Chad Jochumsen
Treasurer: Gacynth Adam
Secretary: Eleanor Benterud
Director (Fun Lunch Coordinator): Tizitta Kassa
Director (Casino): Husayn Lalji
Contact the Parent Society