As outlined in the CBE School Council Handbook, some of the many important functions of a School Council include:
- Helping to ensure students have the opportunity to meet the standards of education established by Alberta Education;
- Assisting in ensuring that the fiscal management of the school meets requirements;
- Advising the principal and the Board of Trustees on school matters; and
- Communicating information to the school community.
The Escuela Glenmeadows School Council will:
- Build community through celebrating teaching staff and emphasizing the Spanish speaking culture of the school.
- Collaborate with school and administration goals and initiatives by creating input opportunities for parents at regular meeting to meet with administration on school development and set measurable goals.
- Enhance student achievement by offering program enhancements and experiences.
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Chair: Stellanie H.
Vice Chair: Cindy R.
Volunteer Coordinator: Kathleen G.M.
Key Communicator: [vacant] *
* The Secretary and Key Communicator positions were left vacant at the 2022 AGM, however, Alexa L. will be assisting as Secretary and Stellanie H. will continue to perform Key Communicator functions until the next School Council meeting
Contact the School Council