Every student who is new to the CBE needs to register at their designated school. Everyone has a designated school based on their home address and the program they choose. You can find your designated school by using our Find a School tool.
To register during a health emergency:
- Print and complete the Student Registration Form - Dependent Student including signatures, and scan or photograph a copy of the form and save it as a PDF. This must be done by the parent/legal guardian of the student. Independent students, please use the Student Registration Form - Independent Student.
If you do not have access to a printer, complete the form (without signatures) and attach it as a PDF to an email with one of these statements:
“I declare that I am of the Roman Catholic Faith” or “I declare that I am not of the Roman Catholic Faith”, and
“I hereby represent that I have the legal authority to register the person named on the attached registration form. I declare the information that I have provided on this form is complete and accurate. I will immediately notify the school of any changes to the information on this form.”
Scan a copy or take a photo of the student proof of age and legal name document (e.g., birth certificate, passport, court document).
Email the school and attach the registration form and the proof of age and legal name document.
To find the email address of a school:
- Find the school in the school directory;
- Click on the school name; and
- copy the email address.
The school will conditionally register the student providing the address is within the school’s designated boundaries and the student is age appropriate for the school.
Once the health emergency is over, the school will email the parent / legal guardian who completed the form and ask that they bring the following documents to the school for verification purposes during the school office hours:
- proof of address document with the parent’s / legal guardian’s / independent student’s name (e.g., utility bill, bank statement, income tax statement, federal correspondence, property tax assessment)
- original of proof of age and legal name document which the school will compare to the emailed document
- photo ID of the person who completed the form to verify their identity.
If you have questions, please contact the school you are registering at directly.
To confirm school attendance areas or program offerings or for more information about registration, please contact us directly.
You can find detailed information about high school planning, courses, completion and more on the CBE High School Success page.