We hope you all had a restful and rejuvenating Spring Break. It is incredible that we already find ourselves heading into April!
Covid 19 Update
The Alberta Daily Health Checklist is still in effect. Thanks to all who have done their part so that we can keep our school community safe and healthy.
· A reminder that try-outs will occur the week of April 4th for a junior team (grade 6 & 7 students) and a senior team (grades 8 & 9 students). Please see the Badminton Tryout schedule attached. Thank you to the coaches who have volunteered their time so students may enjoy this opportunity.
· Gym strip is required for Physical Education as students change prior to the activities. Please contact Ms. Johnson email@example.com if you need to purchase or get information about gym strip.
· We are starting to organize our Track and Field season! Tell your child to check the bulletin board outside the gym and listen for announcements regarding this opportunity to join various teams!
Fairwell From Mme. Lucie
It’s been a real pleasure to work with everyone at G.P. Vanier during my short stay here. The students are lucky to have a supportive, competent staff like we have here. Your new Principal, Mr. Chad Edmonds will be starting on Monday. Therefore, tomorrow will be my last day. I wish you all the best and a successful end of the year.
· April 4 & 6: Senior (grade 8 & 9) Badminton Try-Outs
· April 5 & 7: Junior (grade 6 & 7) Badminton Try-Outs
· April 15: No School for Good Friday
· April 18: No School for Non-Instruction Day
· April 26: Parent Council Meeting, 7:00pm