Coco Brooks - Fall Fill your Freezer Fundraiser
G. P. Vanier School Council would like to invite you to support our students in their learning and building a larger sense of community within the school! We are hoping to raise $2000 to support CTS courses, PE programs and help enrich the learning of all students.
Nov. 1: This fundraising event will BEGIN Tuesday, Nov. 1. Use the directions below to place your order!
Nov. 10: All orders will be DUE Thursday, Nov. 10 - please note that no orders will be accepted after this date.
Nov. 24: Items will be delivered to GP Vanier for PICK UP Thursday, Nov. 24 from 3:00-5:00.
- Use the following link: https://fundraising.cocobrooks.com/ and enter the following Invitation code: glens-volas
- Once you are at the Welcome page: Sign Up or Log in if you already have participated in a Coco Brooks fundraiser in the past
- To place an order for the Fall Fill Your Freezer event- click ADD ORDER and complete the Customer Section. Please note the Seller will be listed as L. Goodwin as they are organizing the event- so thank you to the Goodwin family!
- Complete your selection and Pay DIRECTLY on the website with interact or credit card
- Items will be delivered to GP Vanier for PICK UP THURSDAY NOVEMBER 24 - please ensure you are able to pick up on this day! A confirmed time will be sent a week before!
Please note: If you have started an order online but haven’t finished it yet and would like to finish it some other time, please go back to the order that you created under the orders tab. Do not add a new order as this will create duplicates in the system and will be left as open orders on the website. When you are under the orders tab, click the order id number to view the order that you have started. You can then finalize and pay for it once all the products that you want to purchase are in. If you have entered your e-mail address when you add an order, you will receive a copy of the receipt in the e-mail address that you provided.
Thank you for your time and investment in our children’s learning!
G.P. Vanier School Council