Transit & Student Drop-Off
Students who come to school on public transit must follow all Calgary Transit rules. Good conduct while riding transit is essential to the safety and comfort of all passengers. Students are requested to:
- remain seated while the vehicle is in motion
- not litter or cause damage
- keep voices low so the operator can concentrate
- behave in a manner which does not distract the operator or other passengers
- respond politely to all operator/transit personnel requests
Swearing and obscene language is not tolerated.
General awareness of traffic and safety by roadways is important for students waiting at City Transit stops. Students need to ensure they are not stepping onto the roadway and must also step back as the bus is arriving at the stop.
Contact for Calgary Transit: 403-262-1000
Route planning for students can be done at: https://www.calgarytransit.com/plan-a-trip