Our Learning Commons
The library is open between 9:15 am and 1:15 pm Monday through Thursday and open during lunch Monday and Wednesday. Students wishing to use the library after these hours must be under the supervision of a teacher. Books may be signed out for a two-week loan period. Students with overdue books may not sign out additional books until the late books are returned or paid for if the book has been lost.
- To sign into the library at the front desk if not under the direct supervision of a teacher.
- To be always respectful to the library staff.
- To treat all resources, books, cameras, computers, headsets with respect as per the technology expectations.
- To be engaged in work when in the library (if the student is not under direct teacher supervision, student must have permission from their teacher).
- To push in chairs and clean the workspace before leaving the library.
- To use the couches and chairs appropriately
- To use a quieter tone of voice when in the library area.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the library
** Students who are not able to meet these expectations will be sent promptly back to class and risk losing the privilege of using the library.