Each of the areas listed below should be part of your regular homework routine:
- Students can access Google Classroom to view homework assignments and handouts for core subjects.
- Completion of work not finished in class.
- Completion of long-term assignments. If an assignment is due in 2-3 weeks, work on it regularly. Do not leave it until the night before it is due.
- Review of work taken each day. Studies have shown that 70% of material learned is forgotten within three days if there has been no review.
- Study for exams and tests. Students should review daily.
- Students should be prepared to study and/or review schoolwork five nights a week.
Teachers are available for extra help outside classroom hours. Teachers will set and post their own dates and times for help.