​​​Student Records

If you need a copy of a student’s records and the student currently attends our school, contact our office. For more information, or for students who do not currently attend our school, visit the student records and transcripts page on the CBE website.​​​


Government Documentation

Requests from parents, made by Revenue Canada, Canada Immigration etc. for documented school information requires parents to submit the original request to the school, we will make a copy for the file and will provide the information we have been instructed to give from the Calgary Board of Education along with the letter. This documentation request must be made at least a week in advance of when you require it.

Last modified on