It is illegal to jaywalk. If you are going to do it, please make it safe for your child. Do not call your child to cross in front of the bus. Walk behind the bus. You must come across to the school and escort your child to your car.
Community Parking Lot
School Council has decided that parents may drop their children off on the west side of the Community Parking Lot (east of the school).
Parents may park and walk; park and pick-up; or use the Drop Off Zone by driving in the direction of the arrows indicated.
- The Drop Off Zone can be used for dropping off only; NOT for picking up students.
- Parents are not to stop and wait in the Drop Off Zone as this hinders the flow of traffic.
- Parents remain in their vehicles while in the Drop Off Zone.
- No passing of cars allowed in the Drop Off Zone.
- Parents who are in a hurry are advised to find a parking spot rather than use the Drop Off Zone.
- No backing up in the parking lot.
Hamptons Boulevard Parking
- Parents may park on either side of Hamptons Blvd.
- Please honour the school zone speed limit.
- Do not park in the school bus zone.
- No U-turns or J-walking allowed.
Staff Parking Lot Off Limits
The staff parking lot is for staff members only. We ask that parents do not use the staff parking lot to drop off or pick up their children nor walk through the staff parking lot.
Help Us Maintain a Safe Environment for Everyone’s Children!