Efforts continue toward fundraising for a new playground at our school. The Playground Fundraising Coordinators and The Parent Association have been working tirelessly to raise money toward the goal of (over) $250,000 that it will take to build the new playground.
There are a few ways you can contribute:
- Donate directly to our fundraiser on The Parks Foundation website. Select Haultain Memorial School from the dropdown menu on the School Projects page.
- Support the Snack Shack on Thursday (all snack are $1.00 each)
- Buy your child(ren) a lunch from Healthy Hunger (see below)
- Support the Current Parent Association Fundraisers (see below)
Year Long Parent Council Fundraisers
Healthy Hunger Fun Lunches
See the attached Fun Lunch Letter for more information. To register please go to www.healthyhunger.ca.
|Papa John's||September 20|
|Boston Pizza||November 22|
|Booster Juice & Little Caesars||April 10|
|Boston Pizza||June 19|
Current Parent Association Fundraisers
Winter Concert Fundraisers
- $1.00 for 1, or $5.00 for 10, cash only
- Tickets will be available on the evening of the concert (December 7, 2023) only, and participants must be present to win.
Front Row Seats Raffle (a flyer was sent home with students November 29)
- The winter concert is Thursday, December 7th and we are hosting a raffle for FRONT ROW SEATS. Raffle tickets will be $10 each for a chance to win two front row seats at the concert. Tickets can be purchased by returning the form (check your child's backpack for the flyer) to the school, with payment (CASH only) and the information filled in.
- You can purchase multiple tickets, with 225 tickets available. You will receive a ticket stub for each ticket purchased as your receipt that will be sent home with the indicated student.
There will be 10 winning tickets drawn (20 seats) on the afternoon of December 6th.
- Entries must be purchased by 3:30 Wednesday December 6th.
- Winners will be called on Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- If parents do not wish to send money in with students, they are welcome to bring money to the office, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to purchase tickets