Communication between school and home is an integral part of your child’s success. Please note we communicate in the following ways:
- School Messenger: is CBE’s mass communication tool, used to quickly and easily send messages to groups of parents.
- Haysboro Happenings: comes out each Sunday from Administration and contains important dates, information and links to upcoming events. Please read weekly for important school information.
- Classroom Blogs: are updated on Fridays and share information about the learning specific to your child's classroom.
- Classroom Twitter feeds: share snapshots of the day to help you connect to the classroom experience and see what is happening. Posts also provide a great platform to go beyond, "So, what did you do at school today?"
- Email: is the best way to get a hold of your child's teacher. Please keep in mind that they are teaching throughout the day and may not respond to you right away.
- Telephone: is the best way to reach the school in the event of an emergency.
- Conferences: are a formal, scheduled opportunity for us to share your child's strengths in learning and areas for growth. They are also an opportunity for you to ask questions to better understand how your child is doing in school.
- Haysboro Website: contains important information in the form of News Stories, as well as, general information about Haysboro School. You can also access the school calendar to find out about important upcoming dates.
Subscribe to Receive Our School Messages
Don't miss out on topics such as picture days, student fees, field trip costs, yearbook, fun lunches, and more.
How to Subscribe
View our Classes & Departments page.
Stay connected by following one or all of our social media accounts.
Our RSS feeds allow you to access school content at your convenience in ways that works best for you.