Digital Tools To Support Your Online Learning
Teachers will be using D2L Brightspace as their primary teaching and communication platform.
Link to our Technology Tools page.
How To Find your D2L (school) Email
Watch this video to find your D2L email.
Login issues for D2L: Help is here.
Login issues for Google: Help is here.
Parent Access to D2L
Personal parent access to Brightspace via MyCBE will allow you as the parent to view your child's progress and assessment information. Instructions on how to setup your access are available here.
How to Join a Google Meet
View instructions here on how to join your teachers Google Meet.
How to Join Virtual Classroom - Bongo
Watch this video on a couple ways to join your teacher's Virtual Classroom - Bongo.
Read & Write for Google Chrome
How to Steps to Install Read & Write for Google Chrome: View Here
Home User Instructions for Read & Write: View Here
RW Quick Reference Guide: View Here
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, NOTES, etc.
Students have Office 365 available to them for FREE and can be installed on personal devices (Mac/PC). Instructions are available here: OFFICE 365 INSTRUCTIONS
Turn Your Cell Phone into a Scanner
How do you turn your paper assignments into digital one you can save to Google Drive or submit on D2L?
Android Phone Users
iPhone or iPad Users
- TurboScan is my favorite free app. See download here.
- Scanner option in Notes App. Open a new note, press the camera button, the option to scan document will pop up. Once scanned, you can email it with less band width than a photo.
- Adobe Scan is free. Students can login using their Google account, and it also auto uploads to Google Drive. After it's in Googel Drive students can share the scan or a whole folder of scans with their teacher.
- Download from Google Play here.
- Download from Apple Store here.