School life is as interesting and rewarding as students, individually and collectively, are prepared to make it. There are many different opportunities available to students at Henry Wise Wood to be involved in student-driven activities.
Some things that you might expect when involved in extra-curricular activities:
- Information concerning these various activities is provided through the Daily Bulletin, school website, school app, Wednesday Warrior, the school newsletter, special posters, student assemblies and Club Day.
- Student interest and support determines the success or failure and ultimately the continuation or termination of each extra-curricular activity.
- Parent Consent Forms must be completed ahead of time for all off-campus trips.
- A student or volunteer in violation of the Calgary Board of Education Policy regarding drugs and alcohol while at school or representing the school, will face suspension.
- Volunteer Drivers must complete the Volunteer Driver Form prior to transporting self and students to off-campus activities.