CBe-Learn Summer School Registration
We now know that all summer school courses will run in an online format from June 28-July 27 through CBe-learn. This means, there will be no in-person course offerings.
A published list of courses offered is available on the CBE Learn website. We have been informed that they will offer 10, 20 and 30 level courses and that students will be permitted to take only one summer school course with CBe-learn.
Space in summer school classes will be limited and Henry Wise Wood will receive a designated number of spots. As such, CBe-learn has provided high schools with guidelines for prioritizing registrations that will be strictly adhered to. Prioritizations will be given as followed:
- Graduating students short one course for their high school diploma/certificate.
- Students who require the course to be able to finish high school in three years with a high school
- Students who need to retake a failed course that is required for graduation.
- Students who can’t fit all three sciences into their timetable.
- Students who want to upgrade a mark.
- Grade 11 students who want to take a diploma level course.
- Students who want to take the course so they can get an extra spare next school year.
We will be collecting summer school requests using an online form. We anticipate that with limited space, there is a chance that not all requests will be able to be accommodated.
Students are able to start submitting requests now. Complete your information in the following link before May 17, 2021.
Summer 2021 School Course Request Form
Requests will be submitted to CBe-learn starting May 17 and students and families will be notified by CBe-learn when their registration is confirmed.