We are planning a virtual conference using Microsoft Teams on Thursday, March 11 . Due to health restrictions associated with COVID-19, the conference will be online. Please do not come to Henry Wise Wood School because we are unable to hold large public gatherings. Thank-you for your understanding. Expect more news to be coming out shortly along with a link which will be emailed in advance for parents. You can always email your teacher at any time if you have something you need to share.
- March 11, 2021 - 12:00 - 7:00pm. A link will be emailed in advance to parents to set up their account. Please do not come to the school
- Conference manager will open on Friday, March 05, 2021 at 6:00am for parents to go online and book their 10 minute virtual meeting - please include your students name, parent name and phone number in your booking , should there be any technical difficulties teachers can call you directly
- Conference manager will remain open for booking until Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:00am
- If you are unable to login or if a teacher is unavailable please use the contact us > our staff page to arrange a date and time that works for you and the teacher directly.
- Instructions on how to prepare for your conference using Microsoft Teams is provided here.
Check our calendar for conference dates.