Available in 10, 20, 30
- no prerequisite required for enrolment in the French as a Second Language 10 level course
- successful completion of preceding courses for 20 and 30 level courses
- develop your oral comprehension in varied communication situations
- produce and participate in oral presentations to enhance verbal skills
- interact with literary and informational texts as well as multimedia
- compose literary and persuasive texts
- view French as a means for personal, intellectual and social development.