GRADUATION CEREMONY & BANQUET
Thursday May 27, 2021
Grey Eagle Event Centre
Stay tuned for more information.
Follow link to Newsletter for Grad Committee Members List - To Be Determined
Banquet Program Cover Contest
Contest Rules & Application
Applications coming March 2021.
Applications are due to Ms. Jones (room 206) by TBA.
Auditions will occur on TBA.
Applications coming April 2021
Expression of interest apply to Ms. Jones or Ms. Belliveau by TBA.
Sample Video submission and outline needs to be submitted by TBA.
Successful candidate will be notified by e-mail, no later than TBA.
- Confirm their name is on the grad list posted outside the main office during the month of March 2020.
- The first draft of the Grad List will be posted outside the main office during the month of March.
- This list determines who is eligible to cross the stage at the Graduation Ceremony.
- Students should check this list regularly to ensure your name remains on the list.
- Students whose names are not on the list must see Mr. Barile in the main office.
- Students must be registered in courses that enable them to complete their specific program by June 2020.
- Have paid all school fees and returned all outstanding textbooks and library books.
- Be a positive, contributing member of the Henry Wise Wood student body. Disciplinary issues or negative conduct may disqualify students from participating in the Closing Ceremonies and/or Graduation Banquet.
- Attend the graduation rehearsal held the Friday prior to the Graduation Ceremony.