Volunteering at Hidden Valley School
Volunteers are valued members of our community in their support of our students and teachers.
Some of the many ways volunteers support our school include:
- Listening to children read
- Creating classroom materials
- Providing special programs
- Assisting with projects and field trips
- Providing one-on-one support
- Assisting in the library
- Participating in School Council events
All volunteers must complete a security clearance by the Calgary Police Service, which is valid for a period of 5 years. Please attend at the office with a driver’s license or passport to start the process.
Volunteers are responsible for attending to the students under their supervision and therefore cannot bring other siblings on the trip. Also, the CBE does not have liability insurance to cover anyone other than students, staff and volunteers.