Last modified on
Sign-in and Sign-out
- All parents/guardians must go through the office and check in when visiting the school – never go directly to your child’s classroom.
- All parents/guardians, who will be volunteering at the school, must sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave.
- Parents/guardians must sign their children in/out of school if their arrival/departure times are other than regular school hours.
- Parents/guardians/visitors must sign in at the office each time they visit the school.
- A volunteer/visitor badge must be worn to identify all adults to staff and students.
- Parents/guardians must pickup and drop off their children at the office.
All CBE schools are required to practice lockdowns in the same way that we practice fire drills. The procedures for lockdowns are developed with the Calgary Police Service and are part of each school’s Emergency Response Plan. If you have questions about lockdown drills or lockdown procedures, please contact your principal.
In the event that the school needs to be evacuated for any reason, all staff have been trained according to CBE standards. All schools have a primary and a secondary evacuation site. In the event of an evacuation, you will receive an email, phone or SMS notification from the school via SchoolMessenger.