To help each student:
- become a successful life-long learner so as to function effectively in society during their lives
- develop the moral character and personal traits necessary to achieve their potential
- student be a responsible citizen successfully involved in the well-being of their community
- become successful, independent and respectful
- develop responsibility for their own learning and behaviour.
The school attends to the diverse needs of individuals in a caring and nurturing environment.
Our Vision is to provide quality learning experiences to help our students advance, grow and succeed.
Recognizing and Reaching Potential