Students are provided with both a personal hallway lockers and a PE locker.. It is each student’sresponsibility to keep lock combinations confidential. Lockers are the property of the CBE and school personnel can inspect lockers if required at any time. Lost or damaged locks will be replaced at the student’s expense ($7.00). Students are expected to store their belongings only in lockers assigned to them. Students are responsible for the contents of their lockers, even if the items inside are not theirs. The school is not responsible for any items that are brought to school and left in a locker. Please leave valuables AT HOME. Students are not permitted to sell items out of their lockers.
CBE locks are the only authorized locks for student use. Non-CBE locks will be removed.
By using a locker, students agree to use lockers and locks according to the following conditions:
- If the lock is not returned in working condition, the student may be assessed a $7.00 replacement fee.
- If the student does not keep the locks on the proper locker the use of the locker may be withdrawn.
- Only school issued locks may be used. Outside locks will be removed at the student’s expense.
- Students should note that the locker is rented from the school. With reasonable grounds the school officials may enter the locker if necessary.
- Any vandalism to the lockers will result in a loss of locker privileges. Cost of damages will be the responsibility of the student and the parent.