Last modified on
Registration deadline November 11, 2021
Schedule 2021 - 2022
- Two 25-minute run-time halves with a 5 minute break between halves.
- Stop time in the last 2 minutes of each half if the game is within 10
- No pressing if your team has a 10-point lead.
- Coaches please ensure you are enforcing a pass-first approach if you notice
the game is going to be one-sided.
- Standings will be based on wins/losses. Point differential will be taken
into account in the event of a tie.
- Players will foul out of the game after 5 personal fouls.
- No club players will be allowed to participate and all participants must be
currently enrolled in your school, taking at least 2 courses.
- If there are any issues or problems that take place in the building, those
involved in the problem will no longer be welcome. This includes all
players, coaches and fans.
- Teams are allowed 8 fouls per half; each foul afterwards will result in 2
shots for the opposing team.