Jack James School Parent Advisory Association and Alumni of Calgary
Jack James School Parent Advisory Association and Alumni of Calgary (Incorporation date November 18, 1988, Corporation Number 50390091 as “Jack James Secondary School Parent Advisory Association of Calgary” name was revised by Certificate of Amendment June 17, 1992.)
Bylaws as voted at the October 27th, 2022 AGM.
Objectives of the Society are:
- To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions and concerns affecting the interests of the school community.
- To assist and support the school community within the guidelines of AGLC regulations (see current AGLC Current Use of Proceeds) and Societies and CBE best practices.
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
We welcome parents/guardians to attend this meeting to support the effectiveness of our school community and give voice to opportunities to enhance student learning.
Chair: Debbie S
Vice Chair: Jeanetta H
Treasurer: Hejdi H
Secretary: Bekki M
Donating to Our School
Ways to give to our school include:
Monetary (cash) donation
- I wish to receive a tax receipt for my donation. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- Visit the EducationMatters online donation webpage to make a donation. (Preferred donation method)
- Write a cheque payable to EducationMatters (all one word) and include the name of our school and the specific program, activity or item you want your donation to support in the 'memo' section. Give the cheque to the school or mail it to: EducationMatters, 1221 8 Street SW Calgary, AB T2R 0L4
- I do not wish to receive a tax receipt for my donation
- Write a cheque made payable to Calgary Board of Education and include the name of our school and the specific program, activity or item you want your donation to support in the 'memo' section. Give the cheque to the school.
In-kind donations of school supplies or equipment
- Contact our principal to ensure these supplies or equipment are needed and can be used by the school.
Volunteer/Fundraising Coordinator: Hejdi H
Contact the Parent Society