Meetings are held towards the third Thursday of the month at 500 PM. See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Please mark in your calendar the Jack James High School Parent Advisory Council Annual General Meeting (AGM) and the Jack James School Parent Advisory Association & Alumni of Calgary Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, October 28 at Jack James High School. The JJHS PAC will start at 5:00pm and the JJHS PAAAC will start after the conclusion of the PAC, with an estimated time of 5:30pm. Location: cafeteria.
We welcome parents/guardians to attend this meeting to support the effectiveness of our school community and give voice to opportunities to enhance student learning.
Please join us in a virtual meeting link for those who would like to join us but are not able to attend in person - Click here to join the meeting
Chair: Debbie S
Treasurer: April F
Secretary: Bekki M
Donating to Our School
Ways to give to our school include:
Monetary (cash) donation
- I wish to receive a tax receipt for my donation. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- Visit the EducationMatters online donation webpage to make a donation. (Preferred donation method)
- Write a cheque payable to EducationMatters (all one word) and include the name of our school and the specific program, activity or item you want your donation to support in the 'memo' section. Give the cheque to the school or mail it to: EducationMatters, 1221 8 Street SW Calgary, AB T2R 0L4
- I do not wish to receive a tax receipt for my donation
- Write a cheque made payable to Calgary Board of Education and include the name of our school and the specific program, activity or item you want your donation to support in the 'memo' section. Give the cheque to the school.
In-kind donations of school supplies or equipment
- Contact our principal to ensure these supplies or equipment are needed and can be used by the school.
Volunteer/Fundraising Coordinator: April Fisher
Contact the School Council