Career Pathways - K & E/CTS Courses
Students at Jack James are able to choose from a variety of Career & Technology Strategy (CTS) courses, where they learn the skills and gain the confidence necessary for success in the world of work.
CBE students have several options for obtaining CTS credits:
- CTS and/or K&E courses offered on-campus at Jack James High School
The 5 CTS Clusters
- Business, Administration, Finance & Information Technology (BIT)
- Health, Recreation & Human Services (HRH)
- Media, Design & Communication Arts (MDC)
- Natural Resources (NAT)
- Trades, Manufacturing & Transportation (TMT)
Cluster Courses Include
- BIT: Computing Sciences, Enterprise & Innovation, Finance Management, Information Processing, Marketing & Management, Networking.
- HRH: Community Care Services, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Foods, Health Care Services, Human & Social Services, Legal Studies, Recreation Leadership, Tourism.
- MDC: Communication Technology, Design Studies, Fashion Studies
- NAT: Agriculture, Environmental Stewardship, Forestry, Primary Resources, Wildlife
- TMT: Auto Body Services, Automotive Services, Aviation, Construction, Electro-Technologies, Fabrication, Logistics (Supply Chain Management)