Credit Recovery Expectations
Students not writing a scheduled exam during these days should take advantage of Credit Recovery where they get an opportunity to improve course marks before final grades are submitted. Students can work on their missing assignments, test reassessments or also take advantage of tutorials and diploma preparation that their teachers offer.
All students (Grade 10-12) are provided with daily Credit Recovery opportunities – please check teacher’s availability posted at their respectable classroom doors. Semester 2 marks and comments entered by teachers by June 20; verified by administrators by June 21, 2023.
Final Examination Regulations
- All students must be in attendance for final exams (in class exams included). In the case of illness a completed and signed doctor's certificate must be submitted.
- All students must be prepared to provide identification to write exams. This is a PROVINCIAL requirement. Students must have your Student ID Card.
- Electronic devices (except approved calculators), including cellular telephones, Smart Watches, mp3 players and other listening devices, PDAs, electronic dictionaries or translators are not allowed in the examination area.
- Course materials (e.g. texts) should be turned in BEFORE the beginning of an exam.
- Students must be present 30 MINUTES PRIOR to the scheduled starting time.
- Special provisions (reader, scribe, additional writing time, etc.) must have been arranged in advance by the Learning Strategist or ELL team.
- Students must stay in their assigned test area for a minimum of 1 hour. Students who arrive after 60 minutes have elapsed will NOT be allowed to write the exam.
- Students must initial the attendance register.
- All students can take up to twice the official time limit to write the diploma exam, if needed. Students do not need to declare the use of this provision before writing a diploma exam.