Janet Johnstone School at a Glance
- Dual-track programming - English and French Immersion
- High academic and behavioral expectations
- Strong early literacy and numeracy focus
- Teachers with expertise in differentiating curriculum to meet a wide variety of student needs and to support personalization of learning
- Collaborative staff
- Inclusive learning environments that supports the success of all learners
- Numerous supplementary activities in music, physical education, art, dance and leadership
- Complementary lunchtime clubs
- Technology infusion within classrooms
- Strong parent council and active parent volunteers
Our School Song
Our school is not windows, concrete and steel.
It’s the people who are in it and the way that they feel.
It’s children and teachers and parents who,
Each makes a difference the whole year through.
By caring and sharing all those feelings
that together make our school one that is simply “Great”!
We help each other learn and grow.
We give our best each day, and so,
We’re proud of our school and its Red and Blue
JANET JOHNSTONE, We Love You