Volunteering at Janet Johnstone School
Our Parent Volunteer Program includes all those who volunteer for special programs or field trips, as well as those who come in on a regular basis to assist teachers in the preparation of materials and in helping in a capacity requested by the teacher. In order to ensure that volunteers are always contributing to the effectiveness of the learning of all children, the following volunteer creed was developed by a volunteer committee.
- To help enhance the educational programs in consultation with teachers and administration.
- To keep confidential that which we see.
- To help build children’s self-esteem.
- To observe school security and fire drill routines.
- To sign in at the office and acquire a name tag.
- To provide encouragement to all students and teachers.
- To have fun and enjoy your valuable contribution.