First Day of Classes
Our first day of classes is September 1, 2020 and the school office is open to parents on Monday, August 24, 2020.
We will have a staggered entry for Kindergarten students on September 1- 4. If a student is new to the school in August, the date for the first day of classes will be communicated at the time of registration. For more information about staggered entry and when, please review the Kindergarten Information.
School Start & End Times
Our bell times are:
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 2:32 PM
- Recess: each cohort of students will have a 13 minute recess each day that fits with their class schedule.
- Lunch Schedules:
- English Grade 1 & 2: 10:40-11:21
- French Grades 1-4: 11:25-12:06
- English Grades 3 & 4: 12:15-12:56
- All grades will eat in their cohorts in classrooms. Each cohort has a designated space to play in outside and will rotate on specific days to play on the Creative Playground. Thank you for understanding that our lunch times have to be staggered due to COVID-19 and available lunchroom staff.
8:00 AM - 12:17 PM
- AM Classes: 8:00 - 10:48 AM (2 English classes, 1 French Immersion class)
- PM Classes: 11:44 AM - 2:32 PM (PM class is only for French Immersion, no English PM class offered)
- 8:00 AM -12:17 PM
- AM and PM Kindergarten classes attend on alternate Fridays
We are a school that follows the traditional calendar. View our Calendar for upcoming events and dates.
For system calendars, please visit: www.cbe.ab.ca/registration/calendars
The school’s Noon Supervision Program is an optional service for which a fee is charged and is open to all students. More information on registering for this program will be emailed to all students currently registered.
For other information visit our Noon Supervision page.
Please visit our How to Register page for registration details and forms.
Our school office opens on Monday August 24, 2020 for registration.
Do You Have a MyCBE / PowerSchool Parent Account?
Parents who have not already done so, must create an account in MyCBE / PowerSchool to:
To create a new account, go to www.cbe.ab.ca/mycbe and click on Create Parent Account. You will need to have your child(ren)’s CBE Student ID Number and use your email on file at the school.