We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our JCS Ravens to the 2021-2022 school year!
We will not be issuing paper copies of student timetables, therefore; parents/students are requested to view student timetables through a web browser (Chrome is recommended).
Considerable work has gone into the creation of the 2021-2022 timetables for all students. This process of course selection and program planning began formally in January. Every effort was made to ensure that student timetables are accurate and personalized based on requests. In 95% of cases, students receive their course requests. With the complex nature of the timetable and in striving to meet student requests, there is little room to make changes to timetables at this time. Students with any of the following issues will be given FIRST priority for timetable adjustments:
- Grade 12 students missing graduation requirements
- No courses or courses missing
- Missing the prerequisite course to a scheduled course (i.e. did not complete Social Studies 20, but scheduled for Social Studies 30)
- Courses in wrong order, e.g. Science 30 first semester, Science 20 second semester
- Students took and passed prerequisite course at Summer School
- Student has “See Counsellor” on timetable
If you are unable to access an electronic copy of your timetable through the Power School Portal, please contact the office.
School Start & End Times
Please see JCS 2021-2022 Timetable located on the link to the right under "RESOURCES".
Please check out the link for updated 2021-2022 City Transit School Express Routes
School Supply List
Please bring your own basic school supplies, such as pens, pencils, and binders with paper. Your teachers will let you know if additional supplies are required.
New Student Registration Information
Please visit our How to Register page for all registration details and registration forms.