Due to health and safety restrictions associated with COVID-19, Parent Teacher Conferences will be hosted virtually using Microsoft Teams next week on October 29 and 30, 2020. Since we cannot hold large public gatherings in-person, we ask that you do not come to Joane Cardinal-Schubert High School for the conferences, but rather meet teachers online via a Microsoft Teams link that will be emailed to you when you schedule a meeting through the My Conferences application.
- Thursday, October 29 from 3:00 to 7:00pm and Friday, October 30 from 9:00 to 12:00 noon
- The My School Conferences application will open on Friday, October 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm for parents to schedule a 15-minute virtual meeting with your child’s teachers. When booking your conference times please ensure you include your child’s first and last name, and legal parent/guardian name. We ask that you also include a phone number the teacher can reach you at just in case there are technical difficulties.
- The My School Conferences application will remain open until Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 9:00 pm.
- If you are unable to login for whatever reason or if a teacher shows no available appointments, please email the teacher directly to arrange a date that works for the you and the teacher. For teacher contact information, please visit the JCS Staff contact page. page.
- Click here for instructions on how to prepare for parent teacher conferences using Microsoft Teams.
Please see our calendar for dates.