Our Learning Commons
Is the hub for our school learning community. It is for available to all students and is for research, reading and quiet study.
Borrowing Rules & Hours
- 8:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Thursday
- 8:45 AM to 2:00 PM on Fridays.
Students have access to a variety of materials for research, and general interest in digital and print formats. The collection includes a wide range of video resources. All online resources can be accessed from any computer in the school as well as from home. The Teacher-Librarian and Library Assistants are available to help students with research or homework during library hours.
To Sign out Books
- “Use eLibrary to search for available print-based resources. Make sure to log in at the top right of the screen.
· “Submit requests online to your library staff for specific resources to be delivered to your classroom”.
- You can access the ordering form here
Accessing the Learning Commons for Student Use.
- The library is available for classes during regular school hours.
- Students on spare can use the learning commons with teacher permission.
- When entering the learning commons:
- Students sanitize their hands.
- Pick up a paper towel and sanitizer to sanitize their work area
- Students will sanitize their work area when leaving as well.
- Students must wear a mask at all times.
- Maximum of two seats per table.
- Do not move tables or chairs from their location.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."Groucho Marx
US comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)