- All students are expected to go directly to their bus. Our busses leave the school at 2:40 p.m.
- If you are picking up your child instead of them taking the bus a note, dated and signed by you must be sent to the school. If picking them up that same afternoon, please sign the out at the office. DO NOT meet them at the bus for pickup.
- Students have the responsibility to behave appropriately on the bus in order to continue riding.
- Inappropriate behaviour is a safety and a courtesy issue (bus privileges may be withdrawn if necessary).
- Ken Taylor School communicates with the CBE Transportation Department as well as the bus company in order to address and correct any issues related to bussing.
Typically a yearly fee is charged for bussing. Please see our Fee web page for the amounts . A bus pass will be issued to each student during the first two weeks of school. This pass must be available to show the driver each time a student gets on the bus. A fee is charged for lost passes. If you have questions regarding routes, schedules, stops, or would like to request a route change, please call Student Transportation at 403-817-7433.