Getting to and from Off-site Activities
Students riding on the bus are responsible for their conduct to the bus driver and through the bus driver to the Principal of the school. Continued violation of the rules may lead to the loss of riding privileges or suspension from school.
1. The driver must be respected. The driver is in full charge of the bus and the driver’s directions must be obeyed.
2. The driver may assign specific seats to students at any time.
3. Students must not extend arms or head out of window. While the bus is in motion, students must remain seated facing forward, and must not try to get on or off the bus.
4. Students must not throw paper or other waste materials on the floor or out of the windows of the bus.
5. While on the bus, students must conduct themselves in a quiet and courteous manner, showing consideration for the comfort and safety of others.
6. Scuffling, fighting, smoking and the use of obscene language on the bus are prohibited.
7. Students must not distract the bus driver with excessive noise.
8. Students causing willful damage to a bus will be held fully accountable.
9. When leaving the bus, students must observe the instructions of the bus driver, and must not cross the road without having a clear view in both directions.