Learning Takes Place in Everything We Do.
We are committed to the individual growth, development, achievement and the success of the child in our care specifically related to the areas of literacy, technology and responsibility.
Montessori Alternative Program which Offers:
- A morning and afternoon Montessori Kindergarten program
- Grade 1-6 Montessori program
- Congregated stop busing available
Killarney School Program Offers:
- A rich learning environment that fosters the use of the Montessori Method and materials to promote excellence
- A unique, personalized approach to building independent, responsible leaders
- Specialized Fine Arts, daily quality Physical Education and French (Grades 4-6)
- Strong parent support with two parent councils (Killarney KPC) and (MAPSS Montessori Alternative Public School Society) who actively host many special family events
- CBE operated lunchroom
- An emphasis on promoting the whole child through health initiatives (skiing, snowshoeing, orienteering, hiking and other Fun Fit Friday endeavours)
Killarney School continues to promote peaceful citizens who understand connections to our environment. We provide extra support for English Language Learners, developing writers and those students needing Resource support.