The Killarney School Advisory Council (KPC) meets monthly. All parents are welcome to attend these meetings and hear the updates about school plans, events and directions. It is important that all voices in our school community are represented as we plan and organize a community that best meets the needs of our students. Dates will be put on our monthly calendars. Babysitting services are provided.
Killarney parents play a very active role in our school through Killarney Parent Council (KPC) and Killarney Parent Fundraising Society (KPFS), a registered Canadian charity.
We run One Annual Fundraiser. Parents are asked to make a financial donation directly to the Killarney Parent fundraising Society (KPFS). These funds support and enrich the student experience at Killarney School. This is the only fundraising campaign run by the Killarney Parent Council each year and 100% of donations go directly to the school and its initiatives.
The Killarney Parent Council and Fundraising Society meet in the school staff room at 6:30 PM on the third Tuesday of every month. Refreshments and babysitting are provided. Please stop by and take part in a meeting, it’s a great way to know what’s happening at your school. If you have any questions please contact our Parent Board Chairperson Greg Macijuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our School Council Members
- Chair: Greg Macijuk
- Vice Chair: Amy Wong
- Secretary: Becky Lynn
- Casino Administrator: Vacant
- Communications Chair: Miranda Shannon
- Key Communications: Peter Jamieson
- Casino Coordinator: Tracey Loewen
- Volunteer Coordinator: Vacant
- Special Events Chair: Andrea Purdy
- Special Events Co chair: Joanna Anagnostakos
- MAPPS Liason: Shan Rahim
- Fundraising Campaign Chair: Amy Wong
- Gardens maintenance Chair: Darren Wolski
- Gardens maintenance Chair: Peter Jamieson
- Assistant to the Gardens Maintenance Chair: Maurice Doll
- Website Maintenance: Miranda Shannon
Contact the School Council