First Day of Classes
We will be having staggered entry for our first days of school.
Students with surnames A-M will begin at 8:00 am on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Students with surnames N-Z will begin at 8:00 am on Wednesday September 2, 2020
Kindergarten will have scheduled times for re-entry:
- Tuesday September 1st – 8:30 – 10:30 – AM Kindergarten students with surnames A-M
- Tuesday September 1st – 12:00 – 2:00 – PM Kindergarten students with surnames A-M
- Wednesday September 2nd – 8:30 – 10:30 – AM Kindergarten students with surnames N-Z
- Wednesday September 2nd – 12:00 – 2:00 – PM Kindergarten students with surnames N-Z
The school office is open to parents starting Monday, August 24, from 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM.
School Start & End Times
- AM Class: 8:00 AM - 10:55 AM (Monday to Thursday)
- PM Class: 11:35 AM - 2:30 PM (Monday to Thursday)
- Fridays: 8:00 AM - 12:10 PM (no afternoon classes on Friday)
- Alternate Fridays for Kindergarten students
- AM Kindergarten Classes - Sep 4, Sep 18, Oct 16, Nov 6, Nov 27, Dec 18, Jan 15, Feb 5, Feb 26, Mar 19, Apr 9, Apr 23, May 7, May 28, Jun 11, Jun 25
- PM Kindergarten Classes - Sep 11, Oct 2, Oct 23, Nov 13, Dec 11, Jan 8, Jan 22, Feb 19, Mar 5, Mar 26, Apr 16, Apr 30, May 14, Jun 4, Jun 18
Monday to Thursday
- 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Division II - 11:10 AM - 11:54 AM
- Division I - 12:10 PM - 12:54 PM
- 8:00 AM – 12:10 PM (no afternoon classes on Friday)
School Supply Lists
We will be providing students with school supplies like pencils, erasers, paper, journals, etc. The only items we do not purchase are pencil case/pencil box, indoor shoes, and backpacks. Please make sure you purchase these items for your child(ren).
We are a school that follows the traditional calendar. To view our school’s calendar, click here: CALENDAR 2020-2021
For more information visit our Noon Supervision page.
You should receive a phone message from your child’s teacher prior to the first day of school. If we were not able to contact you, please stop by the office to find this information on the first day of school.
The first 2 days of school are generally staggered entry days for Kindergarten students and regular classes start Thursday, September 3, 2020. However, Kindergarten parents will be notified about the first days of school in August after the re-entry plan is established. No busing for Kindergarten students during staggered entry days.
Please visit our How to Register page for registration details and forms.
Our school office opens on Monday, August 24 at 8:00 AM for registration.