King George School Resources for Kindergarten Parents
Thank you to all 2022-2023 parents/guardians who attended the Kindergarten Orientation on Friday May 13th! We were thrilled to meet you in person and hope that all your questions were answered. Please see the attached presentations for your reference:
-Social Story to help your child get familiar with King George School before the first staggered entry day
- King George 2021-2022 Kindergarten Information Booklet - See Link Under Resources
- Registration steps and details are on the CBE website along with the registration forms. All completed forms must be emailed to email@example.com
- In addition to the registration form, a Parent Acknowledgment of Understanding for Alternative Program Registration form must also be completed. Please see the acknowledgment form linked on this page, or visit the registration forms page on the CBE website.
- Description of the skills Kindergarten teachers are asked to observe during the first 6 weeks of school. http://school.cbe.ab.ca/School...
- Healthy routines for successful learners. http://school.cbe.ab.ca/School...
- Zones of Regulations. http://school.cbe.ab.ca/School...