As you know, all students’ uniforms, shoes and other personal items should be labeled with their name to avoid lost or mixed up items at school. When you purchase your labels from Mabel’s Labels, a portion goes toward the Fundraising Society and helps support events, field trips and school resources for all students at LRD. Simply visit https://mabelslabels.com, and choose Le Roi Daniels from the dropdown menu.
Our Makerspace Wish List
Things you can donate to help our students.
- Origami paper and Origami books
- Clean fabric pieces and scraps
- Clean paper towel tubes (no toilet paper tubes please!)
- Clothes pins and rubber bands
- Clean, unused disposable cups and straws
- Flattened cardboard (e.g. cereal boxes)
- Tape and fasteners (duct tape, painter's tape, Scotch tape)
- Lego and K'Nex
- Ribbon, embroidery floss, yearn and string
- Craft stick and pipe cleaners
Proceeds from this, and other fundraisers, benefit all students at Le Roi Daniels and are used towards items such as water coolers for the portables, learning apps, and busses for field trips, to name a few. Order in www.healthyhunger.ca.
Terry Fox Run - Oct. 2018
Thank you so much to everyone who sent in their donations to support such a worthy cause, we raised over $1800!! This event helped to show our students that we are all connected to each other and that through commitment and determination, we can make a difference and show caring for those struggling with cancer. Thank you again for your generosity.