In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5 charge.
Physical Education Tote Box
Students are issued a lock and tote box at the beginning of the term. Day lockers can be rented for $5/semester. Lockers and tote boxes must be cleared out by the last day of classes. Any clothing left in the lockers will be removed and kept for one week, afterwards it will be donated to charity. The Physical Education department will not assume responsibility for your possessions. Do not leave valuables in your day locker, tote box or unattended in the locker room.